Training Event ~ Retreat ~ Banquet ~ Parenting Session
Leadership Equipping ~ Children’s Ministry Weekend
Want to know something quirky about me? Although I am a bit of an introvert, I really (really) enjoy speaking to groups of people and acknowledge that it is one of the strength areas that God has equipped me for!!!
There is a wide range of topics, availability and pricing that I offer. Give me a quick shout if you think my words of equipping and encouragement as a Guest Speaker for your group of any size may be helpful to your vision and mission. I would love to entertain that possibility with you.
Contact me & we’ll chat!
Topics include, but are not limited to:
- for Leadership Teams
- Leading the Most Important Person in Your Life: YOU
- Leading UP: What’s the Big Deal?
- Being a Great Team Member
- Supervising Skills: Not for the Faint of Heart
- Building Ministry Teams with Great Team Leads
- Best Volunteer Recruiting Strategies
- Training & Equipping Volunteers: An On-Going Process
- Encouraging Those on Your Teams: Let’s Make This Fun!
- Planning Big Events
- for Volunteer Teams
- Children’s Counselor Training
- Making the Home-Church Connection
- Training for Age-Specific Teachers
- Children’s Ministry Volunteer Training: Practical Ideas for the Classroom
- Children’s Ministry Volunteer Training: Keeping Their Attention so You Can Teach
- for Families
* Children & Grief
* Teaching Kids About Money
* Love Languages & Your Kids
- Blending Families
- Divorce Recovery