Disclosure

Aside from the fact it is legally required, I want to be completely transparent with you about how I advertise. I am careful that the content of this site is not built around the advertising, rather the advertising is built around the content.

My goal in sharing resources with you is to make you aware of things that may help you grow as a leader in life and in ministry.  95% of the resources (books, blogs, podcasts, etc) that I share will be ones that I have had personal experience with.  The other 5% will be ones that I have learned from through trusted friends.

Many of the links leading you to these resources may be affiliate links. This simply means that if you click that link and purchase something, the company will give me a small percentage of the sale, at no additional cost to you whatsoever.  I can assure you that I’m not becoming a multi-millionaire through these clicks!!  More than anything, the affiliate links are helping with the expense of maintaining this site.

LWJ is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.  Again, with no additional to cost to readers that click through the links and make purchases!

Third parties, including Facebook, Pinterest, and Google Analytics, may use cookies, web beacons, and other storage technologies to collect or receive non-personally identifiable information in order to provide measurement services and target ads that may be relevant to you. (You may opt out here: http://www.aboutads.info/choices or here for EU residents: http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/.)

Part of the vision of my site is equipping leaders with resources as we are all on the journey toward successful leadership in life and ministry.  So glad we’re on this journey together!!!